Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Knee

It took 3 hours at the doctor today. I'm closer to an answer but it will take a few more weeks.

After manipulating my knee and trying pressure points my doctor sent me downstairs for an X-ray. After more manipulation and unnatural positions I had the X-ray and went back upstairs to wait for the result.

First picture, everything looks great, no problem. Second one, that showed the knee from the side, has this mysterious spot behind my knee. He called it a floater and named a few possible causes. He then referred me to an Orthopedic Surgeon, who I can't get in to see until October 6th.

He thinks they'll want to remove the "floater" and they'll visually check my soft tissue versus spending money on an MRI. Hopefully nothing else is wrong and it's only the "floater".

Tonight my knee is in agony from all the manipulation. Generally I can walk without pain, it's other activities that aggravate it. I haven't decided if I'll do my work out tonight, I don't want to make it worse. I'll give it an hour of rest and decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment