Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One of those weekends......

I didn't have the best of weekends. I'm fighting my migraines again, going on day 5 of continuous pain. I can't get in to see my doctor until the 23rd, grrrrrrr! If only my emergency medication would work but it might as well be a placebo! The headache was bad enough I didn't work out or get a walk in. I also didn't care as much about what I ate. But I didn't eat poorly, I just didn't plan meals or measure. I think for how I was feeling that I did ok, not great but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

Yesterday I had one of those bad days when nothing goes right. Had a fight with hubby that really upset me. But I was good, I didn't soothe how I felt with any food. Yay me!

Today the headache is still mild and it's cool this morning. Both kids started school, one in 5th grade, the other started kindergarten. I'm feeling emotional but I have that under control. So with the kids at school, nice weather and only a mild headache, I'll get my walk in early.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Ugh. Sounds awful.

    I love the counter at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete