Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The SMELL....

It wasn't easy to eat today. Every time I went to get food, I gagged. The reason you may ask? A rancid smell creeping up from the basement, engulfing the house. We assumed it was a dead animal, such as a mouse that found it's way in and died. I can't stomach deceased animals so I refused to look for it, waiting instead for hubby to find it.

Every time I entered the kitchen, I'd be hit with that smell and lose my appetite or munchies.

The result, I ate very well today.

Tonight we discovered it was the water trap on the basement refrigerator that was overflowing, growing and smelly. No dead animal.

It worked to keep me eating well but I'll pass on using this trick again!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the smell really help to suppress appetite. Whatever it is. Its still a job well done!

    ReplyDelete